I heard the same thing. Appearantly an unidentified man walked into CHS so all three Coeburn schools were placed on lockdown.
Anyone know anything else?....my fiance just called and said that Coeburn was locked down because an unidentified man walked into the building with an orange cap and thick jacket. The administrators evidently had no clue what he was doing, however she was told that tons of police were at the high school. Can anyone confirm any reports?
I heard the same thing. Appearantly an unidentified man walked into CHS so all three Coeburn schools were placed on lockdown.
The fellow was caught and from what I understand was arrested. This came from a Police Officer from Big Stone.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Just got a text from a friend in the high school. She said that everything's okay over that way now.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
I just got a phone call and it was from a teacher at CHS and she said an old man who was hard of hearing came in and proceeded to go to a class room and didn't check in at the office, people were telling him he needed to but he couldn't hear them. So they locked down the school and found the guy, he was harmless from what I have heard, just didn't know what he was doing.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yeah I heard it was a parent that was there for a financial aid workshop.
Correct, MECC was doing a financial aid workshop and parents have been coming and going all day, just got one lost.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Better safe than sorry in today's society. I'm glad everyone is OK.
That brings up some interesting discussion material.....how safe are our 50 year old high schools......not very.
New schools could have a lot of updated security measures in place.
Glad to see security at our schools actually work.
I'll have to disagree with you on that one. If the gentlemen got in without checking in the office, then the building wasn't secure. A real life intruder could have already done some serious damage by the time they located this man.
Bookmarks